NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud, and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
The Services Manager role is a blended role combining the skills of a Principal with the management responsibilities of a consulting manager. This position is an organizational leader, leading both business and technical team members across the professional services organization globally.
This position is a customer-facing, billable position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around Cxone products, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, and others.
The Services Manager will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, configuring Cxone products based on best practices and customer requirements, coordinating inter-departmental activities within Cxone, tracking time and status within Cxone systems, and other tasks related to the success of his or her engagement.
This position is responsible for consultative performance in all areas related to Cxone solutions provisioning, implementation, and deployment of technical and business solutions to clients. The customer base consists of public and private sector agencies and businesses employing diverse information management and contact center environments.
- Provide senior-level technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
- Provide database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Provide technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Serve as a project manager capacity via management of end-to-end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects.
- Develop costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects.
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business cases for projects.
- Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
- Contribute to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level Cxone staff assigned as members of your project team.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the department’s goals and objectives.
- Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and firing for the department.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of Cxone.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- 12+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years management experience, leading a professional service global operations
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases.
- Desired personal profile: Analytical, inquisitive, team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Prior consulting experience.