- Able to perform repetitious
detail assignments and data processing.
- Work with multiple departments
in high pressure urgent need scenarios.
- Resolve issues quickly and
precisely to completion and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Provide on call support and act
as incident manager for swing and graveyard shifts when on call or working
shift on site.
- Troubleshoot basic network,
software, printing problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues
and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs.
- Lead team to Innovate on IT MFG
support, talking with production on collecting business requirements
Participant team work arrangement on tasking tracking and team
working time scheduling.
- Requirements and initiative to find
potential improvements and give solution
- Coordinate ITMFG project and
cooperate with project manager and supplier on time scheduling and project
- Show competency in learning new
software and functionality for out of the box functionality in various
production systems software.
- Good communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of
- 2 years’ experience supporting
Windows 7 and Windows XP desktop/laptop PCs
- Degree or working towards a
degree in computer science or industrial engineering is a plus.
- Proven experience with
- Must be flexible to work
weekends and any shift.
- IT manufacturing experience is
a must, at least 10 years working in manufacturing support and at least 3
years working in vehicle manufacturing.
- At least 5 years team
- Experience at configuring and
printing using ZPL language on Zebra printers is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in SQL queries
and Splunk queries is a plus.
Security\Unix certificates is plus.
- Project management certificates