Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The Recruitment Coordinator is an administrative role responsible for scheduling, coordinating interviews including travel, extending offers, generating offer letters, making welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, background variance resolution, data entry and internal/external reporting. The Coordinator will work with the recruitment team members and third party vendors to ensure that all applicants have been processed accurately and expediently.
- Contact applicants and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule interviews
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Book resources for interviews
- Generate and send offer letters/packages
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Monitor background vendor activity and work in tandem with our vendors to complete applicant background/drug processing
- Kick-off, perform, monitor, and complete onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- BS/BA degree
- Fluency in English
- At least 1 year experience in scheduling
- At least 6 months experience in Human Resources and/or Staffing
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.