Senior Frontend Software Developer
Principal Consultant, Health Sciences Global Business Unit
Technology Sales Representative I
Sr. Software Engineer - Enterprise Applications OCI - Java, ...
Senior Product Manager
Senior Director Advance Analytics
Technician 2, Facilities
Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
Thailand, Amphoe Si Maha Phot
NetSuite Senior Training Consultant
Are you interested in building a very large scale, globally distributed, multi-tenant SaaS platform on top of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Platform services?
Oracle’s HGBU (Hospitality Global Business Unit) Hotel Distribution Platform team builds from the ground up a platform for managing global supply and demand for hotel rooms. The platform will operate at a large scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our customers will use it to manage their hotel room inventory, pricing, and availability requests and bookings on all distribution channels. Our mission is to provide the industry with a platform that can scale and have near-zero downtime.
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer, you’ll define the design and develop application modules with a user interface on web browsers, mobile devices, etc.
• Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug applications with a user interface on web browsers or mobile devices
• Design and develop frameworks for extension and integration of different UI applications
• Deployment of UI applications components on Docker and Kubernetes
• Usability, security, and quality of developed application modules
• Development of test automation scripts
• Lead and mentor team members.
• Partner with PaaS development teams for continuous improvement of our SaaS
• 5+ years’ experience in developing applications with web or mobile user interface
• Track record in developing applications used by a large number of users
• Talent and Passion for developing applications with a modern, intuitive user interface
• Expertise in developing single-page UI applications using frameworks like OJET or JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BootstrapJS, ReactJS
• Knowledge of authentication and authorization using Oauth2 and other security standards.
• Strong communication and personal skills: work well with members of other functional groups in a project team; demonstrate a strong sense of project ownership
• Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies