At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
The PayPal Global ETX Organization is responsible for implementing a strategy to build out a large scale, enterprise grade products for the Salesforce Platform. The Salesforce Product Management team is responsible for managing the entire life cycle of new products from product design, to solution design, to build, and implementation. We are also responsible for managing and improving our existing product offerings within our Salesforce Platform.
The Salesforce Product Manager will be responsible for managing, designing, and building world-class products and experiences into Salesforce. They will responsible for the performance of their product and the KPI’s related to their product. The will be tasked to identify opportunities to improve their product and managing their KPI’s. They will responsible for working closely with multi-functional areas across PayPal and different regions, including sales, pricing, marketing, legal, compliance, and risk. They will also work closely with dev teams in an agile environment. They will be responsible for managing their team to product roadmaps, writing user stories, and other agile processes.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of product management experience or similar experience in building a large scale enterprise cloud service.
- Ability to work with a wide range of functions ranging from business experts to developers
- Experience utilizing data visualization tools (e.g., Salesforce, Einstein Analytics)
- Salesforce Administration certification
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning Platform, CPQ, Quip, Salesforce Inbox, Apttus, Conga, Gainsight and Advanced Approvals
- Exceptional problem solving, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Experience with Jira and Clarizen documenting user stories and working in sprints
- Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum and ability to apply it in a practical way
- Proven ability to excite and lead a successful cross-functional team, and a data-driven and outcome orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions.
- Own the product vision for your area; Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision, as well as be an expert on the domain, market, and trends; Ability to evangelize that vision constantly so that all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Be comfortable delivering a compelling product demonstration, including the ability to tell a story and communicate business value in addition to product features and benefits.
- Collaborating and working cross functionally with sales, developers/engineering teams, QA teams, and stakeholders
- Implementing data-driven business decisions to meet analytical and operational reporting needs supported within the Salesforce platform
- Taking ownership over the product vision to best represent the customer and ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision
- Building trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap
- Crafting a product delivery strategy that aligns with the product roadmap
- Making tactical prioritization decisions to ensure all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where you are going
- Being a subject matter expert in the domain, the market, and the trends
- Outlining tangible measures of success for all stakeholders so that they can interpret “success” into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses. Success measures must be defined at the inception of a product and tracked throughout its lifecycle.
- Facilitating and being accountable for daily standups, sprint planning, and demos
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Work very closely with development, QA, user experience, documentation and other product teams to execute the Salesforce product strategy.
- Drive new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and internal adoption
- Work on Agile projects set by the business with a sprint or less of work.
- Develop declarative changes on the SFDC platform as needed by the project. Declarative changes may require additional administrative resources based on timeline and capabilities.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.