• Available to work on administrative activities such as purchase order, payment requests, vendor set-up and other management requests.
• Manage the vendor performance and cost control with the effective tools and skills.
• Timely budget and payment submission. Evaluate the performance of each vendor to bargain the best interest for Tesla.
• Order the supplies and facility maintenance. Well manage the cleaning vendor.
• Answer phones, directing calls to appropriate staff and taking messages as needed. Serve the customers courteously and find the appropriate answers as per the customer's questions. Ensure a great experience for customers.
• Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. To be back up when service advisors are absent.
• Make sure the environment of reception is tidy and all facility/displayed food are in place.
• Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
• Work closely with the Service team to support the team to achieve KPI and customer satisfaction.
• At least 3 years working experience in administration or accounting/ procurement related field.
• Working in the service department is preferred.
• An analytic, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude.
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone.
• Show attention to details and accuracy. Fact oriented and good at figures.
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
• Good at excel (v-lookup/formula setting/pivot) and PowerPoint.