Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
This position has CRM solutioning and implementation responsibilities, as part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence Organization. The C&CE portfolio of projects include Digital Customer Experience and Commercial Excellence Solutions, including Web, Commerce, Portal services, SalesForce.com, etc. The Development Lead should have the following responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Excellent understanding and experience of cloud native application design principles (like micro-services, stateless application meant for cloud, containers, 12 factor app principles etc.)
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures (AWS)
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON, Spring Boot
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Good experience in Release management of Microservices and APIGEE API.
- Expert level programming skills in Java
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Good hands-on experience in Linux/*nix systems (shell scripts, system activity reports, stats,
familiarity with processes, dump and log analysis)
- Experience in use of source code management system like SVN,GIT and build tools like ant, maven, bamboo, automate, octopus etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Web services exp/ Rest preferred/ XML protocols over HTP
- Hands on with Microservices development
- J2EE, Spring boot, SQL, JMS Some exp.
- Hands on with Maven build scripts/ Curie moving to Git Hub
- Excellent written and verbal skills/ Documentation skills needed/ Swaggar a plus
- Strong Critical thinkers/ work independent
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in deploying Cloud Native Apps
- Experience in configuring and managing features like Monitoring, Scaling and Dynamic Updates
- Experience in developing and deploying Microservices on AWS Serverless Platform
- Experience in but not limited to AWS Lambda, AWS ECS, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Step Functions and Serverless application development
- AWS Associate Solution Architect or Solution Architect certification is preferred
- Good experience on API gateway for Apigee Edge Platform
- Experience with Apigee on-premise/ private cloud implementation
- Good working knowledge of API platform features including but not limited to security policies, monitoring, metering, monetization and developer portal
- Experience working on production support providing support within the defined SLAs
- Should be able to work with various teams for problem management, fixing defects and providing overall support for Apigee platform setup
- Should be able to build and execute automation scripts for various API lifecycle activities
- Bachelor’s degree: BE/B.Tech , MCA
- Minimum of 6 years of IT
- 4+ years of technical and functional experience in Microservices, AWS & APIGEE API
·Strong understanding of agile methodologies and project management in Development and support projects.
- JOB ID: HRD137314
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India