Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Product Publisher innovation team.
If you flourishes in a data intensive environment, would like to work in Product driven company where the product teams drive a large portion of the strategy and execution and wants to make an impact on thousands of publishers and billions of end users, this opportunity is for you!
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Grow our Innovation Publishers Products business by developing new products and features.
- Define the product strategy and own the full cycle of product development – ideation, sizing and modeling, clients validations, wireframing, user testing, AB testing, in-depth data analysis, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, monitoring. And then iterate, and iterate again.
- Serve as the internal and external product evangelist; build relationships with prospects, customers, industry experts, and Taboola internal team members.
- Work alongside Product Marketing and other functions, to drive product launches, feature rollouts, etc.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
What are the skills a good Product Manager needs to have?
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management for online products.
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills in prioritizing and effectively working with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
- Strong project management skills – managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Superb team player and fun to be with (to blend well with similar team members).
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams and balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- Strong outbound capabilities – successfully working with global clients at senior levels – advantage
- Willingness to travel (at least once a quarter, once the world gets back on track 😁).
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We have over 1,400 employees globally, we are growing rapidly, and are soon going public on the NASDAQ.
We pride ourselves with having a company culture that focuses on data-driven transparency, a growth-mindset with passion for what we do, learning from and with some of the smartest people and promoting an ego-free, friendly work environment.
If you ask Taboola Product Managers what they love about working at Taboola they will tell you that in addition to being a great place to learn, develop and grow, they drive a large portion of the strategy and execution and have full autonomy.
We have a unique cultural combination of transparency, passion, curiosity, ownership and some of the nicest people you’ll ever get to work with.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.