At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
You will be responsible for building strategic C-level relationships in theIRL region with key leaders in merchant organizations while driving pipeline activity and identifying new and cross-sell/upsell opportunities for PayPal. With the ability to clearly articulate the PayPal value proposition to prospective merchants, you will complete merchant discovery, ascertain key merchant value drivers, and identify the correct product offering to pitch. You will be responsible for leading and managing the end-to-end sales process, including developing the sale, negotiating contract terms, and closing the deals. Your success in this role will be measured by quota attainment as part of the sales cycle.
You will become part of one of the fastest growing business units and offices in PayPal. The IRL region is driving local growth while being strongly connected with PayPal’s global network. The Dublin team is a true representation of PayPal as a global platform with a lively and diverse mix of backgrounds, functions and PayPal business lines.
- Minimum 5 years of platform selling experience with complex, enterprise solutions to large enterprise companies in commerce, travel, digital goods, tech industries
- Multi-year track record of over-achievement against quota
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple opportunities and exceeding new business targets
- Prior payments knowledge preferred
- Success in a start-up or culturally diverse experience is a plus
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required
- Pursue net new business through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account development motions
- Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business as well as provide support during integration and activation
- Analyze client needs and develop bespoke solutions and strategies tailored to each organization
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to deliver on cross-sell opportunities where relevant
- Collaborate with internal support groups to ensure a coordinated and effective sales effort
- Negotiate and close complex customer contracts across multiple products
Pipeline development and forecasting
- Drive revenue growth of PayPal products and solutions by meeting or exceeding new sales goals on a quarterly basis
- Maintain, develop, and grow a rigorous pipeline, while accurately reporting sales activity, revenue forecasts, and closing timetables
- Create and manage customized opportunity development plans to advance pipeline opportunities
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com, including activity logs and pipelines
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.