Head- India Odm Ecosystem Development
Kroger Retail Clerk
United States, Tennessee
Israel, Kiryat Gat
Certified Pharmacy Technician
United States, Arizona
Customer Service Assistant Manager
United States, Oregon
Transportation Manager - Distribution Center (Indianapolis, ...
United States, Indiana
United States, Kentucky
Supply Chain Ramp Program Manager
United States, Arizona
United States, Idaho
1. Lead and manage a cross-functional team of supply chain commercial managers, supply chain engineers, program managers and quality/reliability engineers to execute boards and systems sourcing programs across geographies.
2. Develop and execute strategies to expand Intel's ODM supply chain network in India for boards and systems products manufacturing for multiple Business Units.
3. Lead the Global Tech Ecosystem program expansion in India to enable ODMs and IDH ecosystem to locally manufacture IT products in the emerging India manufacturing ecosystem by proliferating BKM's from the successful and ongoing efforts in PRC.
4. Work closely with GSC India country manager and staff to develop and implement country-specific strategies and organizational development programs for GSC India team.
5. Engage with policymakers, industry associations, trade bodies and ESDM ecosystem in India at large to understand and influence policies and initiatives for semiconductor and electronics manufacturing in India under the "Make in India" programs of the Govt. of India.
6. Take end-to-end ownership for identified electronics manufacturing programs and work closely with suppliers, customers and Intel Bus to ensure the success of the program and achieve program milestones.
1. Masters Degree/Ph.D./MBA with 20 years of overall industry experience and experience in managing cross-functional teams.
2. 10+ years of the relevant supply chain, product management, business strategy or techno-commercial management experience
3. Ability to engage in CXO/VP conversations and influencing skills for internal and external strategic decisions
4. In-depth understanding of business and relationship building with Electronics Design and Manufacturing ecosystems
5. Strong leadership skills to manage and develop an experienced team into leaders.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.