The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing in APJ & Japan:
- Work on building and optimising a strong marketing plan to execute against the company's and country's goals.
- Ability to balance a budget is a must.
- Ability to innovate and launch end to end demand generation campaigns.
- Comfortable with SFDC, Marketo and Analytics tools.
- Strong focus on building the developer community and momentum for the company. Need to focus on Spring and open source communities.
- Confidence to constantly do strategic reviews and SWOT analysis with the key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and execute key marketing and customer events.
- Knowledge of communications and social media is a must. The candidate will need to manage the communications and social need channels with agencies and stakeholders.
- Understanding and the ability to execute on digital marketing activities like webinars are needed.
- Candidate should have experience working with partners.
- Measured on marketing KPIs.
- Ability to work across different internal stakeholders
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 8 years experience.
- An undergraduate marketing degree/qualification.
- Be positive in approach and a team player.
- Contribute innovative ideas to the APJ Marketing team
- Be a self-starter and executor of multiple projects against tight timelines
- Comfortable with being remotely managed and working in a culturally diverse team.
- Comfortable with managing several projects at the same time and hands-on approach to execution.
- Enjoy innovating and working with the sales teams.
- Strong skills in communicating ideas and plans.
- comfortable with constructive feed
Be able to manage marketing agencies to optimise results.
Category : Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-25
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.