The Enterprise Services Data Center & Networks Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined
As a member of the Data Center Network team, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Operations activities that help drive strategy, execution, and implementation of IT operational methodology and culture that ensure the effective delivery and operational efficiencies of all non-technical aspects of IT services for the organization (inclusive of management operating systems, governance, financial support, communications, and process improvements).In addition, this role will heavily utilize analytic skills – data analytics and analysis with outcomes providing useful information and platform for directives.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter and a change agent with experience and desire to drive
organizations to be successful in the cutting-edge network technologies (Software defined networking, Automation, Orchestration to name a few).
- Provide essential back office support necessary to operate IT as a business by providing analytics and insights on business operation trends, track progress on organizational skills development, market and communicate services in way users/customers consume them.
- Develop and monitor key KPI’s (Metrics that Matter), business cases, annual operating plans, service line of site cost basis as well as oversee and drive cost optimization and productivity strategies for the organization.
- Help drive best practices and end-to-end processes to ensure sustainability and compliance while working with cross-functional, global teams.
- Partner and communicate effectively with IT leaders and teams to ensure that strategic priorities are being met through an effective operating system and processes.
- Be responsible for the implementation and oversight of the Management Operating System, ensuring consistent engagement with stakeholders aligned to the overall strategy and objectives of the organization.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of critical organization issues and requirements and recommend solutions that provide continuous improvements and competitive advantages
- Support and continuously improve a contemporary operational excellence and governance strategy that significantly contributes to productivity and business efficiency
- Manage and coordinate effort, initiatives, and projects across the team to ensure maximum productivity, alignment, consistency and quality
- Support the definition and development of holistic service catalogues for all network and compute services intake using service NOW
- Assist with generating intelligence metrics to demonstrate overall service health and any service improvement opportunities
- University Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology, Engineering, or Supporting Functional areas or/and experience with large-scale enterprise/global program in a high paced diverse environment
- Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities
- Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hands on Experience with ServiceNow, or any other reputable ITSM tools
- MBA and/or Finance and Business Degrees
- Use and understanding of Tableau, or equivalent
- High level understanding Enterprise compute and network infrastructure
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
- Strong influencing, program and change management skills
- Strong business acumen and customer focus
- Creation of resulted-oriented Management Operating System
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
- Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
- Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD138946
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Turanka 1387/100,Brno,BRNO-MĚSTO,62700,Czech Republic