Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Revenues Assistant Controller
DevOps Team Lead
Global ESOP Bookkeeper
Sr DevOps Engineer
Android Software Developer
United States, Massachusetts
Business Intelligence Analyst
United States, Oregon
We offer the opportunity to join our Financial Business AnalysisTeam.
The selected candidate will work in a challenging, dynamic and global environment, and will support the growing business, as business partner, reporting to the Director of Financial Business Analysis.
The selected candidate will work closely with the sales leadership and will be part of the budgeting and forecasting processes, bookings and revenues analysis, the monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis, sales and project pricing and profitability analysis, and budgetary control; all to enhance the company’s performance and ensure long-term growth.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role
· Been a close business partner of the sales management, analyze and review deals, and advise on revenue recognition and other financial aspects.
· Monitor, analyze and interpret sales and revenue data, providing weekly and monthly management reports to the sales management.
· Be part of the annual budget preparation. Budget control and forecasting by an actual vs. budget vs. forecast analysis on monthly basis, build, identifying and monitoring KPIs, and raising flags when needed.
· Head count tracking and payroll costs analysis.
· Pricing, costing and profitability analysis for special deals, including monitoring performance.
· Take a role in defining and implementing financial reporting package, KPIs specific to the BUs.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in economics. CPA / MBA an advantage.
· Experience with a management business partnership role.
· Revenue recognition knowledge, US GAAP advantage.
· At least 5 years’ experience as an economist in global SW companies. High Tech experience an
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent command in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to quickly learn and master new information systems such as ERP, CRM and Business
Intelligence tools and experience with systems.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an
· Ability to show flexibility, initiative, and innovation when dealing with challenging situation.
· Ability to manage many tasks in parallel according to priorities.
· Excellent team working skills. Very good internal and external relationship building skills.
· A fast learner and proactive self-starter, able to own tasks independently and deliver according