Be part of a EMEA project and program management office to develop, manage, and monitor a project and portfolio management methodology for customer (external) and organizational (internal) projects. Support in tools implementation and integration in support of the IGS Project Management Organization’s goals. Ensure cross-functional and global PMO alignment through clear and documented processes and procedures.
You will be a main support for developing project processes, training, best practices, standards, and reporting in Europe. Your efforts will ensure the organization’s project teams are focused, aware, capable, and strongly supported to ensure customer success. As a part of PMO team you will develop, distribute, and monitor project process and governance requirements to ensure compliance within the project teams, and you will identify training needs for project managers, project coordinators, and other project stakeholders.
Join the team that helps improve processes and drive revenue.
- Align standards for methodology and best practices;
- Implementation of new tools for project management work;
- Acquiring data, establishing relationships, gathering information, contact with people, creating models.
- Cooperation and support of Project / Program managers and and work teams in Europe ;
- Drive efficiency programs to improve overall effectiveness;
- Lead Continuous Improvement efforts;
- Lead Certifications and training programs;
- Strong conversational English skills;
- Minimum 3 years of Project / Program management (PM) experience;
- Nice to have experience of Project management office (PMO)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering or related field;
- Proven track record of establishing procedures, best practices and associated compliance;
- Implementing Program, Project and Delivery Tools;
- Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence;
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint;
- Experience collaborating withmultiple stakeholders;
- Independence and proactivity;
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Project and Portfolio Management Tools;
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (nice to have);
- Knowledge financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.);Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation;
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting result;
- Project Management certification (PMP / PMI)) nice to have;
- Autonomy and insight
What we offer:
- Private medical care (Medicover);
- Insurances: life; death & disability;
- Benefits from the social fund (ZFŚŚ) such us, but not limited to: Multisport card, support for employees and their children;
- PPK pension plan;
- Discounts for various products and services (for example car leasing);
- Laptops for office employees;
- Ergonomic equipment to be used in case of work from home – during the pandemic time;
- Various integration / fun initiatives, for example employee football league, business run (jogging competition), etc. ;
- CSR and charity initiatives;
- Top quality office environment (applicable to office roles only).
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: req291742
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Niedzwiedziniec 10A,Chorzow,SLASKIE,Poland