Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles,changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Ourdiverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Internal Controls Analyst is integral position for ensuring the company’s compliance with SOX requirements and managing the Company’s internal control over financial reporting. The Senior Internal Controls Analyst will aide in the management of the annual SOX project, including planning, risk assessment, testing of controls and reporting to management. This role reports to the Director, SOX Compliance within the Internal Audit department.
In this role, you will…
- Perform testing of design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Maintain and update documentation for internal control processes.
- Liaise with IT Audit and assist in testing of key reports
- Assist in timely communication of findings and recommendations to management, monitoring remediation of issues and performing validation procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various departments and external auditors on a global basis and highlight best business and control practices.
- Coordinate with business owners and facilitate the quarterly self-assessment process.
- Other internal audit duties and projects may be assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strong knowledge or SOX compliance requirements, internal controls, GAAP, PCAOB and accounting guidance
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting or internal auditing and/or related fields
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Excel and Visio
- SAP experience preferred
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Global support position: requires flexible schedule to accommodate occasional meetings, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required, up to 15%
- Mandarin or Spanish language proficiency is a plus but not required
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.