Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing and developing SFDC applications for APAC. As a Software Engineer, the candidate will be a strong contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate on architecture, design, and implementation of these applications. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven extensive experience in developing scalable and secure applications in SFDC.
In this role, you will…
- Design and build solutions using REST API, lightning components, process builder, workflows, lightning flow and other SFDC components.
- Understand the different Force.com APIs and is able to design solutions using the appropriate API.
- Responsible for design and implementation of integrations of SFDC with other enterprise applications.
- Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of SFDC best practices.
- Stay abreast of the Salesforce releases and recommend enhancements based on features released.
- Work in close collaboration with local and regional commercial teams.
- A 'can do' attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and commercials about objectives, requirements and design constraints.
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
In this role, you’ll need …
- BS/MS degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum 6 years of overall software development experience, preferably secure, scalable cloud solutions.
- Minimum 4 years proven experience in SFDC.
- Experience implementing Salesforce Cloud solutions along with integrations to different systems legacy and external applications.
- Experience with common integration patterns used on the Force.com Platform.
- Proficiency in Salesforce development (including APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, Java and Java Script).
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com technical Architecture.
- Experience in large scale SFDC implementation.
- Certifications in any of these is a must
- Platform developer I
- Platform developer II
- Certification in any SFDC Architect Domain will be an advantage: e.g. Data Architecture and Management,
- Integration Architecture, Development Lifecycle and Deployment etc.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge on service cloud
- Knowledge on health cloud / commerce cloud
- Knowledge on Einstein Analytics
India-IT Delivery Center Hyderabad
Regular Full-time Employee.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.