Sr Cpu Pre Silicon Verification Engineer
Fpga Software Engineer
OVERNIGHT - Claims Team Lead, First Notice of Loss
United States, Arizona
Talent Acquisition Specialist
United States, Arizona
State Filing Manager, Car
United States, New York
Customer Service Manager - 351
United States, Wisconsin
United States, Ohio
United States, Virginia
Facility Engineering General Technician 3
United States, Washington
Kroger Retail Clerk - Canal & Schoenherr / Lakeview Square
United States, Michigan
This position is with the Device Development Group (DDG). The DDG team is chartered with designing the latest Intel processors using the most advanced and innovative process technologies. The processors conceived designed and developed by the team directly contributes to Intels leading processors used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities for security, manageability, performance, and energy efficiency. The agile team is at the forefront of the rapidly evolving digital world of computing by providing processor solutions and capabilities to efficiently manage data that is extensively integrated into all aspects of everyday life impacting how the world rapidly accesses stores and uses data for daily personal and business applications.
As an ideal candidate you exhibit behavioral traits:
- Skills at using sound methods and data to test new ideas as well as the desire to have your own ideas be challenged by others.
- Skills to develop an implementation, plan, monitor, key indicators, and adjust resources and scope to deliver value on schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
As a Pre Silicon Validation Engineer, you will:
- Develop pre Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements.
- Create test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyze and use results to modify testing.
Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study with 3+ years of experience (experience can be offset by Master's or PhD degree):
- Advanced English Level
Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, and/or work experience.
- Validation on the CPU including experience in the area of power management validation
- Verilog and/or System Verilog OVM, hardware modeling, and Assertions
- CPU microarchitecture in areas such as out of order execution
- Processor pipelines
- Memory load and store
- Cache Coherency Paging
- CPU assembly
- Low power design
- Power management UPF
- Test plans test writing and coverage
- Closely related areas such as SOC, power management, subsystem design, or validation
- Testbench architecture and hands on development of components like BFMs, checkers, transactors, monitors, and others using verification methodologies like System Verilog, OVM/UVM, or equivalent
- Independent debug of System Verilog RTL failures to rootcause functional bugs.
- Directed or Constrained Random test writing skills.
The Devices Development Group (DDG) is a global organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, critical IPs including Atom and chipsets that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.