Cloud Solution Architect
Sr. Soft Ip Validation Engineer
XROS App Frameworks, Software Engineer
United States, Wisconsin
Manager, Mission Control Tooling
United States, New York
Technical Program Manager - Metrics Integrity
Partnerships Product Marketing Manager
United States, Indiana
Frontend Infrastructure Lead
United States, California
Strategic Planning And Partner Ecosystem Director
Program Manager, Quality Process & Programs
United States, Alaska
Take part in helping drive Intel's growth and transformation by working with one of the most strategic and fastest growing segments and customers. As a key member of the CSP(Cloud Service Provider) account team, you will work with an industry-leading CSP to develop and deliver solutions that drive business growth for both companies. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate learner who will thrive in an inclusive and diverse team setting, engage opportunities with new approaches and persevere until success is realized. In this commissioned technical sales role, a successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Influencing and driving adoption and preference for Intel solutions at the CSP
- Cultivating relationships to maximize Intel mind share, gaining insight, and deepening our engagements based on win-win technology/business collaborations
- Managing Intel's engagements with the CSP's engineering, architects, senior management and product line/business decision makers
- Understanding the business use cases, technical merits and TCO value propositions; identifying gaps and opportunities, and putting in place strategies to address, win and deploy solutions that drive alignment with the CSP's service offerings
A successful candidate will:
- Employ 'solution selling' methodologies to influence within the customer organization and Intel and drive customer requirements; market needs into actionable goals
- Have delivered large scale complex software solutions deployed on 3rd party cloud (e.g. Alibaba cloud, Tencent cloud, Baidu cloud, Huawei Cloud, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of various Cloud software solution stacks including compute, orchestration, infrastructure management, as well as storage and networking solutions
- Possess proven hands-on knowledge of Cloud computing, containerization technologies/Kubernetes, database design, data warehousing, ETL/data ops, and security
- Exhibit a solid understanding of Datacenter hardware and software trends and solutions, including Virtualization/Software-Defined Data Center, Containers/Function-as-a-Service, Big Data Analytics, Database, Application Middleware, HPC, Machine Learning, Security, Storage and Networking as well as general Enterprise IT/applications knowledge
- Work in a collaborative team environment, within the account team and with business unit and partner teams, coordinating the right resources to get the job done, taking ownership or handing off where appropriate
- Learn from, collaborate with, and influence the brightest technical minds in the industry to share best-practice knowledge amongst the Cloud Solution Architect community (within Intel and ecosystem partners)
- Encapsulate customer-/market-feedback into the Intel business-units/development teams to shape future product/technologies
- Utilize excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt driven environment including pipeline management
- Stay current and familiar with emerging vertical and horizontal technologies, products and technology trends
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative and at times, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication, presentation and collaboration skills. Good relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Intel and the customer.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred
qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical sales role within a medium to large organization with a strong track record of selling technical Cloud (Public, Private, Hybrid), Data or AI solutions
- Continued learning certifications, such as (but not limited to): Alibaba Certified Architect, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Certified Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, or similar.
- Experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
- Enterprise IT experience, including at least 2 years of hands-on software development, operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture, preferably at a large-scale CSP, with experience across the following areas:
- Cloud Solutions such as Azure/Azure Stack, Amazon Web Services/Outposts, Google Cloud/Anthos, Alibaba Apsara/Apsara Stack, Tencent/Baidu cloud, VMware Cloud Foundation/Tanzu, IBM Cloud/CloudPaks, Salesforce, Oracle Cloud, Rackspace.
- Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), OpenStack Neutron and Switch Networking Solutions such as those from Cumulus, Big Switch, and SONiC.
- Software-defined Storage (SDS), HDFS, Lustre FS, Block, Object, OpenStack Cinder, Swift, Ceph, and Swordfish, NVMe over fabric.
- Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Apache Mesos, Azure Container Service, and Google Container Engine.
- Linux experience: Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, OpenStack middleware open source implementations, or similar
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.