Cloud Automation Consultant-21000O4ZApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English, Spanish, French
The purpose of the Cloud Automation Engineer team is to develop cloud native automation tools for the Oracle Communications Cloud Native Environment and 4G/5G network functions. Individual shall work part of highly motivated team of Solution Architects that work on complex solutions related to the Oracle Communications cloud products in 4G/5G domains.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Automation of processes related to Oracle Communications products and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop processes that facilitate the effective scaling and delivery of compute, network and application services.
- Document solutions.
- Help operationalize solutions.
- Prepare and Present Technical presentations to the Customer to discuss solution architecture, call flows, definitions and hands on service demonstration.
- BS/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent plus a minimum of 10 + years’ experience in a technical work environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet utilized for deploying on-premises solutions.
- Experience with containerization technologies (Kubernetes/Docker).
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Hadoop/Spark, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, OpenAPI/Swagger, etc.
- Strong scripting experience Python, Go, Java, Powershell, PHP scripting, etc.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
- Strong comprehension of continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies, tools and software version control systems, with tools such as Jenkins, Vagrant, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Git.
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps.
- Experience with solution design, customer presentations, system installations, upgrades, feature testing.
- Hands-on experience with cloud vendors, such as OCI, AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Knowledge of virtual environments with Openstack.
- MySQL and Oracle database knowledge would be a plus.
- Knowledge of HTTP2/ Diameter/ SS7 protocol knowledge.
- Knowledge of 5G architecture and call flow.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies should be necessary to be able to talk with arguments in front of the customers.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
- Strong Fluency oral/written English. French is a plus.
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
:Yes, 25 % of the Time
:Regular Employee Hire