Nike Pacific is looking for an enthusiastic, highly experienced Product Coach (Department Manager) to join the team at our Company Store. Reporting into the Store Manager, this role will see you effectively lead and manage a specific zone within the store, achieving sales, profit growth, customer service excellence and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards. You will also be accountable for coaching a successful team of Athletes (Sales Associates).
This fast-paced environment will see you involved in:
* Leading, coaching, driving and inspiring your team to achieve their goals and targets, ensuring that Nike’s high standard of communication and service strategies are reinforced within your team
* Meeting financial goals and targets in sales, wage control, stock control, shrinkage, merchandising and margins within your department
* Partnering with the Store Manager to develop and deliver innovative business strategies to increase the department performance in all areas
* Leading by example by providing a premium consumer experience that will exceed expectations.
What you will bring to Nike:
* A passion for the NIKE brand
* Extensive experience in managing and working cooperatively in large Retail teams, coupled with the ability to lead the delivery of customer service excellence (big box retail management experience highly preferable)
* Outstanding communication skills
* A strong leader with good floor presence
* A proven track record of achieving outstanding sales
* Solid organizational and planning skills
* Ability to think on your feet & proactively use your initiative
* "Local/Domestic Hire" Only
The successful candidate will work a rotating roster and must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.