CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and
helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
CyberArk is looking for a result driven and collaborative Territory Sales Manager (Israel and The Balkan's) , reporting to the Regional Director East Europe. You will have the opportunity to lead our team of Account Executives, to work on an existing and growing portfolio across Israel and The Balkan's. This is a leadership position and you are required to create a common vision for the team and lead them towards high growth and success.
You are expected to create an inclusive work environment, lead by example and promote behaviors aligned with CyberArk Culture and values. This is a hands-on sales leader role and you will have to take lead to build trusted relationships with customers / partners. You are also expected to have strong territory coverage skillset and able to create and execute against a business plan that defines account, territory and potential revenue clearly.
You will be expected to be a strong team player to work closely and collaboratively with the East region functional leaders and to develop good and influential relationships with the channels ecosystem within the region is critical to the success of this role.
- Create and execute the Israel and The Balkans Sales strategy working with the Regional Director
- Lead and manage Account Executives and provide clear KPI’s for the Internal Account Executives to achieve individual and team quotas within the respective territory
- Execute effective account planning to deliver maximum revenue through strategic partnering with functions such as Customer Success, Pre and Post Sales and Marketing Teams to identify and develop new contacts, leads, and opportunities resulting in net new customer growth
- Grow and maintain effective business relationships within CyberArk to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization
- Prepare compelling visual presentations to communicate value proposition
- Drive strategic/large deals to exceed revenue targets through building relationships with C-level contacts in dedicated enterprise accounts
- Be the thought leader for the Israel and The Balkans market through developing and communicating insights to better to serve the region
- Ensure effective training and use of SFDC for account planning, contact information, opportunity management, forecasting, and win/loss analysis
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team in strategies to drive closure rates.
- Conduct weekly revenue forecast meetings with the Account executives and track key productivity metrics (e.g. revenue attainment, stack rank, forecast accuracy, current pipeline, etc)
- Lead and Coach the Israel and The Balkans Account Executive team through agreeing and planning, the right coverage model and KPI’s within the assigned territory to achieve the Sales Objectives for the region.
- 3-5 years as a Territory manager/ Team leader for Israel & Balkan`s or equivalent experience - A must
- 10 years as an enterprise software sales executive - security experience is Mandatory
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $200K+ deals
- Comfortable working in an autonomous role, towards agreed targets
- Ability to build and convey compelling value propositions both internally and externally
- Strong background of excellence in end to end Enterprise sales cycle selling into complex environments
- Good understanding of online technology
- Can design and execute a successful partnership playbook on a global level
- Experience managing technology integrations and product-related partnerships, or servicing clients on complex B2B technologies
- Enterprise Solution Selling Experience, security subject matter expertise will be a big plus.
- Creates a compelling narrative to drive influencers within your network throughout our ecosystem
- Clearly understands SaaS metrics and Subscription based business, and applies to them to high-growth and performance and it would be an advantage if it is within a Cyber Security, Identity Management, Database Management, SIEM and Compliance or Information Security in Enterprise IT market
- Results driven, flexible whilst continuously building an inclusive work environment that promotes commitment, humility creativity and optimal productivity for all direct and matrix team members
- Able to demonstrate strong time management, tasks and customer management skills.
- Travel to client site