Field Service Supervisor (m/w/d)
Cloud Dev Manager
Business Development Manager (m/w/d) für Region Nord
Painter - Level 3
Sr Embedded Eng Supervisor
HFIR ON-Prem Infra Eng
Lead Automation Engineer
Advanced Cyber Sec Archt/Engr
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Manager, your role will be to provide financial analysis, commercial support, and management reporting for the Honeywell and it’s customers. This position covers both projects and service financials and other regular internal and customer reporting.
• To provide financial management advice to managers and project managers
• Create monthly packs for customer invoices including any customer/contract specific requirements
• Track and update variation register for each project
• Report on and resolve outstanding invoices
• Manage latent defect and DLP cost transfers
• Create credit notes and cost transfers for invoices
• Manage Month end financial processing to meet customer reporting requirements for programme manager, project managers and service reports
• Financially close projects when requested
• Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to discuss financial processes and management with non-financial managers
• Strong and detailed analytical skills, but with the ability to see the commercial picture
• Attention to detail and persistence to drive issues to conclusion
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Good commercial acumen
• Advanced Excel skills
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Finalist 2019 AHRI Awards - Best Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Program.