Senior Manager IT Support NetApp Bangalore – Go To Market
The Senior Manager of IT will provide leadership and direction for the Go To Market Support organization in NetApp Bangalore (NB). This team will be the execution arm of the Applications Support team. The application portfolio spans business practices from CRM, sales commission & home grown applications. As the leader for this team, you will be responsible for the overall support of the Go To Market applications which include both Legacy On-Prem and cloud-based technologies.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in packaged ,custom and SaaS based enterprise application support. A solid understanding of both ITIL and DevOps framework is a must. This team will also interact with the application development team, and will be responsible for enabling the development team to be both successful and efficient in delivering projects. The incumbent will be managing a team of technology and functional experts across diverse technologies and will need to collaborate with peer managers across geographies. This position is responsible for setting support goals, plans and schedules, closely monitoring operations, driving issue resolution, and accepting the responsibility for ensuring successful achievement of operational goals. As part of this, team will analyse the needs of the organization, establish priorities, provide solution to issues and work on change management activities.
The team will consist of line managers and individual contributors, along with various vendor resources. The ideal candidate must have experience in running large diverse teams, with a track record of continuous improvement process evolution. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with a significant focus on coding, understanding the business and tools and operational porcesses related to ITIL framework and Devops. The person should be conversant on driving automation and continuous improvement activities at an organization level.
- Direct management of operations team inclusive of managers and Individual contributors
- Work with operation analysts to ensure processes are followed
- Ability to juggle multiple conflicting demands to best leverage the extended staff to deliver the highest business benefit
- Provide vision, strategy and leadership to create and execute the support charter
- Vendor and Supplier management
- Experience in managing IT operating budgets and managing the Annual Operating Plans
- Ability to work with all levels within NetApp organization