At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening strategic partnerships with key leaders and decision-makers across multiple organizations. The Partner Success Manager will serve as the product consultant and subject matter expert regarding company operations processes, procedures, and policies. You will uncover and address strategic and product roadblocks to optimize the use of various PayPal products and mitigate churn. With the ability to be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to clients, you will be responsible for managing the relationship for partners whose current value exceeds their potential value to PayPal. Success within this role will be measured through customer satisfaction, integration quality, sales opportunities, and decline/churn prevention. Partner Success Managers must know the company’s products inside and out and proactively identify sales opportunities for lead pass generation to the Partner Sales team. They are often called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products. They may even help clients plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on their business needs or business plans. Commit to providing value at every interaction. Serve as the focal point for all information and communication on critical operational issues and act as the service contact for all operational areas (technical, workflow, customer support, risk, billing, etc. issues).
- Primary relationship owner who will develop strategic relationships with partner decision makers, including CTO and product owners
- Utilize long-term relationships to probe and understand merchant's business and strategic priorities, partnering with clients to develop strategy, build trust, and demonstrate value of PayPal
- Occasional travel
- Provides innovation that increases our net revenue, increases client retention, and is scalable to meet the client needs.
- Proactively deliver value to partners through ongoing use and optimization of existing products and identifies mutually beneficial opportunities to increase PayPal penetration; develops plan and coordinates cross functional team to bring opportunities to fruition to drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption and explore opportunities to extend partnership
- Represents the voice of the partner and advocates within PayPal as it relates to Product enhancements and System upgrades/outages.
- Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well with others, share learnings, build trust, and lead by example
- Proactively work to find efficiencies to improve the customer experience and internal procedures.
- Maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively
- Experience in Partner or Enterprise Management or Product Marketing ideally in the POS payment vertical working in dynamic, fast paced & results orientated organizations.
- Knowledge of in-store payment processing, credit card merchant accounts, and the need of online commerce is a bonus.
- Think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate effectively. nowledge of key players and professional network in German POS landscape and ecosystem a distinct advantage
- Proven success record in business development and relationship management.
- Multi-faceted experience with instore Large Enterprise and SMB segments in both Attended and Unattended POS environments is highly desirable.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.