Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security and others.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell’s Global Security (HGS) business believes in integrating security into all aspects of our business to protect the people, processes, and assets by which Honeywell achieves its greater mission. Advancements in technology, contractual and regulatory requirements, emerging threats, and Honeywell's growth worldwide continue to challenge all of us to ensure everything we do in business is secure.
We’re seeking a IAM Security Engineer – Sailpoint & Cloud for our Phoenix, AZ, Tempe, AZ, Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA locations.
- Operational activities such as troubleshooting DevOps workflows, working with Privilege identity to support Cloud deployments, managing identity objects within Active Directory or Azure, and addressing incident tickets for identity permission issues.
- Reading and studying documented procedures and processes and implement them in detail with little or no errors
- Clearly communicate (both written and verbally) to all levels of management
- Customer focused, ability to interact directly with end users for escalation and operational support
YOU MUST HAVE
- HS Diploma/GED
- 3 years’ technical / operations experience with a combination of the following: Sailpoint, Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Cloud
- Technical or architectural experience of IAM solutions is a strong asset
- Have experience using access control functions with operating systems Microsoft Windows; email systems Microsoft Exchange and O365; and databases Microsoft Active Directory, Azure and Oracle databases. Ability to view and understand Sailpoint workflows for troubleshooting and remediation
- Ability to continuously prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Ability to understand critical factors and impacts surrounding issues, and decision making.
- Ability to interface and communicate clearly with all levels of employees and management
- JOB ID: req282586
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.