Cellebrite is looking for an experienced and highly motivated DevOps Team Lead, who possesses strong managerial and technical skills to join our Digital Forensic R&D department.
As part of your role, you will manage a team of talented DevOps engineers and remain Hands-On, design and build tools, automate infrastructure and develop a foundation that will be used across R&D.
- Lead and mentor growing DevOps team
- FinOps - infrastructure optimization and analysis in order to reduce cloud cost and prevent unexpected spent
- SecOps - keep the company protected in collaboration with the security division
- Own cloud providers infrastructure relevant to the R&D scope
- R&D enablement and productivity - build and improve tools and processes, CI/CD, visibility, and more.
The ideal candidate will have-
- A passion for DevOps culture and technologies
- Positive & Proactive and “CAN DO” attitude
- Superior execution capabilities, result-oriented and performance-driven
- Sharp autodidact, proactive team player, creative thinker that holds wide system view with solid execution ability, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- 4+ years hands-on experience as DevOps - Must
- 2+ years leading a DevOps Team – Must
- Linux and Windows Experience – Must
- Experience with delivering an application in public clouds (AWS, Azure) - Must
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline including tools and procedures- Must
- Good knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with PHP/Python/Perl/Linux shell scripting
- Experience with configuration management and IaC tools (Chef/Ansible/terraform)
- Knowledge in deployment systems and Build process (Jenkins/ GIT/ TFS)
- Knowledge and experience with DB management: Mongo DB, MySQL, MS SQL.RDS, ELK, Hadoop – Advantage.
- Ability to work independently with various tasks while supplying a clear picture about the team status.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- Hebrew and English