Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles,changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Ourdiverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Provides coordination, creates and executes on customs strategy affecting customs transactions on behalf of Align businesses. Primary operational responsibility is import and export reconciliation process with Customs and Internal stakeholders. Develop expertise in import regulations and their application to various functional activities. Develop and implement new procedures that assure the highest level of import compliance.
In this role, you will…
- Monitor the daily import/export customs declaring operation and support the shipping document paperwork in timely. Ensure the accuracy of the routine import and export declarations
- Process the bounded customs handbook paperwork including the boned material and new BOM registration, BOM update and monthly reconciliation. Handle the process from receiving, production consumption/scrap to FG getting the customs handbook well balanced.
- Prepare & apply customs/CIQ documentation & license relates to import/export when needed
- Build and maintain an effective & healthy relationship with Customs and other related government authorities, support internal and external Customs Compliance audits to meet all related requirement
- Working together with team to maintaining and assuring the accuracy and integrity of all customs records
- Checking HTSCODE to ensure it is accurate with engineer team
- Apply COO if needed
- Other duties maybe assigned
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelors or equivalent degree with major in Supply Chain, Customs affairs, or related is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in logistic, Customs affairs, especially in bonded handbook reconciliation
- Experience in multinational environment
- Excellent communication, coordination, Strong problem-solving skill
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.