We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
Sr. Manager, Professional Services - Global Services Solutions Center: Oversees the development and implementation of detailed technology solutions for clients using company products, outsourced solutions or proprietary tools/techniques. Responsible for defining the client needs, assisting in developing proposals to meet those needs, as well as overseeing the implementation of the complete project solution. Performs in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or utilization (i.e., billable hours for the department) or performance against budget. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Preferred location is Research Triangle Park (RTP) NC, however qualified candidates in any Eastern US time zone location (remote) are welcome to apply!
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts and management experience in a distributed environment leading teams of Professional Services Engineers, Consultants, Project Managers, and Program Managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as presentation, customer, business, and negotiation skills.
- Passion for leading strategic and operational growth of consulting practices within Organizations (Key focused within on Cloud & Automation solutions for customers)
- Ability to independently develop strategic & training roadmaps to empower employee growth across the organization
- Management experience with consulting business management in Cloud, Automation, DevOps, NetApp Storage, Migrations are critical.
- Experience in partner management, operations, and project management a plus. This individual uses management and technical skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles, and to achieve sales and services goals in creative and effective ways.
- Recurring review of SOW/delivery documents. Reporting requirements include weekly performance reports, capacity/demand planning and monthly business reviews
Typically requires a BS/BA degree and a minimum of 10-12 years of applicable experience in a distributed technical environment, or equivalent related combination of applicable education/certifications/training and years of experience
Experience in Professional Services & Support Services, preferably with a focus on Cloud & Automation
Prior experience as a people manager with direct reports in a technical environment required
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.