Arabic Localization Specialist
Senior Software Engineer
United States, California
Oracle Marketing Cloud Applications Sales Representative IV
Sourcing Category Management Analyst-Additives & Spices
United States, Ohio
Jewelry Sales Professional
United States, Oregon
Pharmacist- Intern (Student)
United States, Arkansas
United States, Texas
Store 69 Night-Crew Foreman / Head Clerk ($20.51/hr)
United States, Colorado
Applications Sales Director
Retail Applications Sales Representative IV
Oracle is currently looking for a talented and motivated linguist to join our Marketing team as an Arabic Localization Specialist (English to Arabic). We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic language professional who can provide engaging and informative Campaign translations - in the perfect voice and tone to ensure that the Oracle brand resonates in all our international markets across all our channels, including digital, social, and more.
This position has critical customer impact around the globe by ensuring that all brand communications are hyper relevant in local markets.
· Localize marketing campaigns, press releases, SEO-optimized content, Social Media into Arabic.
· Work closely with local and US marketing and creative teams to execute Oracle’s campaign strategy internationally.
· Post-edit machine-translated marketing content in a timely manner in order to increase marketing content availability for Arabic-speaking customers.
· Work closely with Translation Manager and Project Management Team, as well as local Marketing Teams to ensure adherence to Oracle’s quality standards, including voice and tone, brand guidelines, and schedule.
· Control and improve Arabic machine translation engine’s quality by assessing output and providing linguistic feedback to machine translation development team.
· Own Arabic linguistic quality for the group's translated content.
· Arabic native speaker with a degree in Translation, Communications, Advertising or a related field
· Experience localizing for a specific brand (in-house, freelance, or agency) across multiple media
· 2-5 years’ experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing
· Technical experience with localization and terminology platforms and tools such as SDL Trados Studio desired
· Ability to prioritize, work towards deadlines
· Fully functional oral and written English communication skills
· Eagerness to learn, grow, and incorporate feedback