COE Basis Technology Platform Sr Expert
Senior or Principle Enterprise Architect
Senior AI Data Engineer
United States, Washington
Product Expert - SAP Enterprise Product Development
Developer Associate - S/4HANA (0-3yrs)
SAP France - Customer Success Partner - Digital Supply Chain...
SAP Ireland - Cloud Renewals Executive (German Language prof...
SAP Technology Consultants (f/m/d): Enterprise Cloud Service...
Germany, St. Leon-Rot
Business Processes Associate Consultant - SAP EWM
SAP Finance (FI) Business Processes Consultant
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Intelligent Delivery Group is a global organization supporting the world’s largest companies running SAP solutions. With our highly motivated employees worldwide we offer comprehensive services for every aspect of customers’ software implementation and operation.
The Centre of Expertise (CoE) within SAP Intelligent Delivery Group provides the expertise in application and technology areas to deliver high-end support to our Premium Engagement (Max-Attention, Active Attention and Value Assurance) customers.
Our methodology is to engage proactively with our customers and to live a long-term engagement build on trust and respect. Our work is based on a holistic understanding of our customers’ business and a strong relationship to jointly improve IT & business operations and safeguard their implementation projects. As every customer is unique, we provide an individual high-quality support to them based on a value-based delivery approach.
The CoE IT Planning and Upgrade/Migration team focuses on the top PE customers providing them conceptual and architectural guidance, typically during IT Transformations
As a Senior Expert your area of responsibility will include at least one of the following areas:
IT & Architecture Planning
• Landscape Architecture & Design (Instance strategy for Hybrid Cloud)
• Software Change Management Strategies for Hybrid Cloud
• Technical Architecture & Infrastructure for Hybrid Cloud
• Performance/Optimization/Scalability/Capacity evaluation
• Deliver/Lead planning services for PE customers on their journey to Intelligent Enterprise and S/4HANA
• Landscape Management
• Software Change Management Strategies for On-Premise & SaaS Solutions in a hybrid cloud scenario
• Interfaces and Integrations
• Upgrades, Unicode Conversions, Conversions to SAP S/4HANA
• Custom Code Management, ABAP on HANA, Extensibility
As part of a global team you will be working closely with SAP Development and the global SAP Support Centres to support strategic customer initiatives. Business travel will be an essential part of this role.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• The ideal candidate will have at minimum a very good bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Science or Engineering.
• Ability to analyse complex problem situations and to develop solution approaches
• Strong communication skills – ability to work with senior executives of our customers
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
• Strong background in the main SAP technologies, including NetWeaver components and platforms.
• SAP HANA knowledge is of advantage
• You enjoy working in an international team
• Fluency in English
• Experience in SAP technologies, including Hyperscalers and SAP Business Technology Platform
• Technical expertise in Performance Analysis and Optimization.
• Experience in working with customers in preferably project scenarios
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in one or more areas of NetWeaver Technology, HANA, performance and scalability
WHAT WE OFFER
Contract Type: Full Time, Unrestricted
Job Location: Buenos Aires, BA
Travel Expectations: 40%
Reference code: automatically assigned
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:294571 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, SAP, Implementation Manager, Database, Technology, Engineering