Public Sector Delivery Executive (F/M)
Sales Manager - KSA
Senior Account Executive - SCP
United States, Illinois
SAP Concur - Regional Sales Executive, MidMarket
United States, Washington
Senior Account Executive
United States, Illinois
SAP Senior ABAP Application Developer - SAP Business ByDesi...
Development Manager - SAP Procurement, Bangalore
SAP Academy for Sales: Account Executive - India
Java Development Architect - SAP Procurement
Java Fullstack Developer (Microservices), Bangalore
Requisition ID: 291583
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Premium Engagement team, main Services line at SAP, is a dynamic and everlasting evolving team composed of Lead Technical Quality Managers (LTQM) & Delivery Executives. The whole team is working closely with SAP customers to secure their business' long-term success.
If you like challenges, anything but routine in a caring and collaborative environment, join us today!
We are looking for a Public Sector Delivery Executive (F/M) that wishes to enter, manage & develop a strong & Long-Term partnership with our Public sector Premium Engagement Customers (MaxAttention, Active Attention & Value Assurances offers), with the highest level of collaboration, expertise and excellence.
You will be the key resource to drive and expand the engagements, customer’s digital innovation process with SAP, bring high value to our customers and thus be recognized as the SAP trusted advisor.
Take ownership & Drive the service engagement to ensure our Public sector customer success
Contribute proactively to develop our partnership and our Services footprint with our Sector Public customers
Orchestrate all SAP services lines
Collaborate closely with our sales team while being in line with our SAP Strategy towards innovation and Cloud acceleration.
The mission will be primarily at customer premises
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Master’s degree required
- Proven knowledge of Public Sector Industry and its proper business and ecosystem (partners, rules, security clearance…)
- Requires +10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 8 years of SAP Product or ecosystem experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Successful candidates will couple high intellectual ability with strong 'people skills' in helping to position and setup collaborative engagements with customers and partners as well as a proven ability to juggle multiple topics at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Background in project management with focus on flexible mindset, strategic thinking, structured project management skills
- Successful candidates will demonstrate ability to communicate (verbal and written), present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level with natural Leadership, proactivity, assertivity & empathy towards customers’ needs
- Ability to successfully lead virtual teams to common goals and manage P&L for multi-years’ service partnerships
- Fluent in English and French mandatory
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Project Manager, Technology