Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
Forter is looking for a highly motivated professional to lead our Treasury team as we build out our treasury management function. In this role, you will report to the VP, Corporate Controller and be responsible for the Company’s capital markets, debt management, cash management, FX and interest rate management activities and insurance and play a key role in meeting Forter’s capital allocation objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage global cash management processes including, banking operations, cash flows across multiple entities, and foreign exchange execution
- Lead investment portfolio and strategy to ensure alignment with investment policy objectives, updating them as necessary for company structure and growth
- Develop and drive policies and controls to provide stewardship of cash across multiple entities
- Collaborate with FPA to enhance cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management and cash needs, ensuring the business is informed of key treasury metrics
- Oversee the settlement of intercompany payments including assessing exchange controls
- Oversee compliance for external debt or credit agreements
- Develop best-in-class risk management/insurance program
- Own treasury SOX controls
- Develop and manage relationships across asset management and banking communities including negotiating and implementing new banking products and services
- Work with key stakeholders to transform financial processes and build automation with treasury related functions
- Collaborate across the organization as we launch and grow new territories to ensure they are properly structured
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics. MBA, CPA, CTP or CPA preferred
- 7+ years of progressive treasury experience in a global organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and work autonomously
- Ability to analyze data and situations, identify critical issues and influence / lead appropriate actions
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K plan
- Up to 100% covered health insurance, plus dental & vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.*