Why do you want to join our team?
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter, and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center.
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to build and support the most exciting missions in the world! When you start this role, you will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to help develop our Salesforce support practices in our newly established office. You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risks because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
The SDET directly supports our Order to Cash Value Stream further Organized into Order to Cash Area Scrum teams. She/He contributes to the QA Center of Excellence, QA infrastructure, test strategy and test plans for IT’s applications, services and delivery infrastructure focused in the Sales & Marketing technology. This team-oriented position will develop and execute test automation, repeatable test procedures, implement and support IT QA practices across IT’s teams. As an expert of Test Automation Engineering, you will reduce time to market by contributing to the Automation Center of Excellence and other project teams.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
end to end TESTING of order to cASH Process cycles
- Understand the business requirements from Business Process perspective and prepare the test scenarios and test cases
- Use agile test practices and various Business Application capabilities to give testing direction to the team.
- Quickly learn and understand the functional flows and comeup with best way to test quickly and efficiently
- Work with other Business Systems Analysts & Development teams
- Create/Modify the Automation frameworks as per project/product needs.
- As per the industry changes, be up to date on cutting edge technologies/tools, create Proof of Concepts and implement them across the teams.
- Contribute user stories automation of various scrum teams using best suitable automation tools.
- Guide functional team members to understand the automation concepts and should act like catalyst to enable them in development of automation scripts.
- Maintain the developed scripts to keep them up-to-date.
- Contribute to CI/CT/CD process using DevOps Tools
- Involve in Grooming/Planning/Scrum meetings and be part of required scrum events.
- Provide testing support to projects and product releases both with automated tests, and manual testing as required
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
Technical Skill Set
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts of automation and performance testing required
- Demonstrate good knowledge on business Process Flows like Order to cash,Procure to Pay etc
- Demonstrate knowledge of continuous integration, build and deploy automation tools desirable
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Working knowledge on automation tools, Selenium and LeanFT is a must
- Knowledge/Working experience on AI Powered Automation/Performance engineering is added advantage
- Good understanding of Java,C# Languages. Strong in OOPS Concepts.
- Work Experience in developing Automation scripts using Page Objects or any other Frameworks(for Selenium,LeanFT)
- API testing is an advantage.
- Must have experience in creating manual, automation test cases and test plans for release execution.
- Working with GIT repositories.
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP - Various modules (OM, INV, PO, OKS, AR, SLA etc) is mandatory and other Business Applications like Oracle RMCS, SFDC, Oracle CPQ, Zuora is an added advantage
- Knowledge in any of the test management tools like ADO/ALM/JIRA.
- Ability to learn other automation tools as part of the work and implement automation during the course of project, as demandeds
Generic Skill Set
- Ability to provide exceptional support to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate excellent communication,inter-personal skills,strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work independently with self-drive and minimum monitoring.
What will we look for on your resume?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in all phases of testing with moderate exposure to automation
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite(either as a tester or a developer or functional analyst) and any experience in SFDC, CPQ is preferred
- Experience with databases and basic SQL skills required
- Experience multiple software development methodologies/lifecycles required
- Good programming knowledge of at least 1 of the following: Java, C#, Python
- Java development skills desirable
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status,
veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to
all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.