Mid-Market Sales Executive - Services, BeLux (Based in Barce...
Senior ABAP Developer
Working Student (f/m/d) - SAP Cloud Application Lifecycle Ma...
Germany, St. Leon-Rot
Sr. AE, Digital Supply Chain (Northeast)
United States, Pennsylvania
Compliance Due Diligence Analyst
Senior Project Manager - HCM SuccessFactors
United States, Georgia
Working Student (f/m/d) - Employee Communications
SAP Ariba Senior / Principal Consultant - Field Consulting, ...
United States, Georgia
Head of S/4HANA Product Management - Quote to Cash & Central...
Senior Customer Engagement Advisor & Customer Success - SAP ...
Requisition ID: 291588
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Services is the world's leading provider of SAP Consulting services and IT training.
The essential responsibilities of the Mid-Market Sales Executive Services are to work directly over the telephone with customers to capture leads, progress them into sales opportunities and convert into revenue. Actively sell the SAP Consulting and SAP Education portfolios. Core competencies are:
• Be a Trusted Adviser and "Talk Business"
• Establish powerful relationships
• Orchestrate activities in the assigned territory
• Sell/organize sales of the assigned portfolio
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Drive Consulting and Education Services sales:
• Provide customers with accurate and timely information on SAP services products that effectively meets their needs
• Effectively execute prospecting efforts to maximize coverage within the assigned territory and discovering leads and opportunities through direct and indirect prospecting, leveraging Marketing /Demand Generation teams and internal network
• Provide forecast for deals to the sales manager. Ensure forecast and pipeline accuracy
• Follow and comply with local price list, VSOE and approval process and operational procedures
• Work collaboratively with Market Unit or regional sales director to handle complex opportunities and where field resources are required
Territory and Account Planning:
• Will be part of a Teamed approach for account and territory planning. Define his/her coverage strategy and actions plan during territory / account planning activity
• Support the overall Territory Planning for the assigned customer base in collaboration with relevant units (marketing, field sales, commercial sales, operations, etc.). Objectives will be agreed in line with the Market Unit territory plans focusing on nurturing key account buyer relationships; farming installed base and driving product-specific initiatives into installed selective customer space
• Drive focus on revenue opportunity within a large number of accounts through segmentation of key opportunity groups
Pipeline Generation and Execution:
• Will focus on “sweet spot” sales plays – Consulting/Education Products/Services / Targeted campaigns
• Develop Opportunities by structuring and qualifying discovered leads, creating and managing pipeline and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
• Ensure that all activities in the selling cycle are relevant, professional and contribute to the success of the sale
• Provide insight on campaign efficiency and feedback to marketing
• Evaluate new SAP solution offerings on an ongoing basis and recommend as appropriate to create additional levels of value in new opportunities
Proactive Self Development:
• On top of on-the job coaching as provided by sales manager, the Commercial Sales Executive – Services should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions (negotiation, communication, solution/industry expertise, competitive insight, etc.) as aligned and jointly prioritized with the sales manager
• Use SAP Career Success Centre, Value University and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity
• Identify sales opportunities within SAP install base customers and within new names and bring them to closure
• Work with field and commercial sales resources and/or partners to manage sophisticated or complex transactions and key accounts as required
• Work with the operations team to ensure as needed to improve Inside Sales processes
• Build collaborative work relationships with similar functions across SAP and customer and partner organization which support the objectives of the Commercial Sales Services organisation
• Deliver the allocated revenue and bookings targets
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree, preferably Master equivalent
• Business Acumen
• Customer Focus
• Innovative Thinking
• Communication skills
• Sales Skills
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience preferred in services telesales environment and quota carrying role
• Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models.
• Knowledge of ERP market, industry or specialized product (BA, etc) preferred.
• Business level English: advanced (Mandatory)
• Business level French: native (Mandatory)
• Business level Dutch: native (Mandatory)
• Solid experience on virtual teams
Services Mid-Market Manager, Barcelona
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Consulting, Field Sales, Sales, Technology