Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Product Manager, Digital will plan, coordinate, and execute the downstream marketing plans. The incumbent will be responsible for the strategic planning, development, implementation, and budget management of product marketing activities. The Product Manager will work alongside the Regional Marketing, the Japan Marketing organization, and other counterparts.
In this role, you will…
- Plans, coordinates, and executes appropriate and successful digital marketing strategies/ initiatives for Invisalign related digital product focusing on but not limited to professional marketing to drive growth, utilization, and adoption of the product.
- Plans, designs, and executes professional website, SEO/SEM, database marketing, eDM, social media, and a strong expertise in CRM.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Works with regional team and clinical team on content creation and localization of digital tools.
- Liaise with agency to ensure production for quality, cost control and timely delivery, propose and source new agency with new solutions if necessary.
- Provides fundamental marketing analysis and current/gap assessment analysis and other analysis based on classical marketing principles.
- Delivers the financial numbers including product sales, marketing budget and key metrics.
- Interacts with providers and societies and build relationship with key opinion leaders.
- Monitors competitors’ activities and propose measures.
- Understand the incremental impact of marketing programs including ROI and the ability to analyze reports.
- Maintain compliance to regulatory and statutory laws of Japan and other relevant overseas laws and statutes.
- Report to Marketing Manager, Ortho, Japan.
- Collaborate with Japan Sales team and APAC Marketing, Clinical Education team.
- Work with other local/region support functions: IT, CS, CL, OPS.
In this role, you’ll need …
The Product Manager should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity, honesty, and ethical approach
- Customer Focused
- Team Focused
- Project management skills
- Results Orientated
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Personal Leadership
- Personal Development
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comply with all policies, practices, and procedures
- BA/BS degree is must, no limitation in major. MBA is a plus.
- More than 5 years of proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager in medical Device, Healthcare, Life Science or Consumer Goods industry.
- Experience with international global enterprises.
- Experience working in fast-paced and change environment/culture.
- Analytical mindset: wherever possible, you prefer to resolve questions through data and measurement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Team player with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Deep empathy for the customer.
- Must demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results.
- Effective presentation skill and expert in MS Office software and overall computer skills.
- Fluent in Japanese and strong spoken and written communication skill with English.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry,Alignis quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a global medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. We reimagine and reinvent the way orthodontic and restorative treatment is presented and delivered to millions of people around the world.
Align Technology was founded in March 1997 and designs, manufactures and markets Invisalign, a proprietary method for treating malocclusion, the misalignment of teeth.
By combining digital treatment planning and mass-customization, with shape-engineering based on biomechanical principles, we have revolutionized the orthodontic industry. The Invisalign system has continued to evolve over the last 23 years. Building upon our experience, a data base of over 10 million cases, continuous innovations in aligner materials, software algorithms, 3D force systems, the Invisalign system can be used to treat a wide range of cases, from teens to adults.
In 2011, we acquired the iTero intraoral scanner. Digital scanning technology was a natural extension to our digital treatment processes of the Invisalign system, enabling enhanced patient scans and animproved patient experience. With more than 5.2 million restorative crown, bridge, and custom implant cases enabled by the iTero scanner to date, Align Technology continues to increase its investment in digital restorative workflows.
About Invisalign Japan
Invisalign Japan established in 2002 is a group company of Align Technology, Inc. We provide the Orthodontic device that combines 3D imaging technology Invisalign system and Invisalign Go system. We also provide iTero intraoral scanner to Japanese dentists.
Due to our rapid expansion in Asia Pacific, we are now looking for a candidate to fill the following position based in Japan:
We respect your privacy. Please reviewourfor additional information.
Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.