As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Salesforce.com is the world's leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem. Salesforce empowers companies to connect with their customers
in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes,
and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The developers and consultants in this role use their background in IT (administration, consulting or development) to work on a specific client project or solution. They will ensure that the custom solution is integrated into the overall program, and provide fixes to defects identified by the quality assurance team during the software development life cycle.
You can work on this position from Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Configuration and development of business solutions based on the Force.com platform
• Test, documentation and deployment
• Support and maintenance
• Active communication with the customers, business analysts and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• IT related education / IT Background (Application developer, IT Consultant role)
• Communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Some experience with one or more of the following:
Software development with OOP (Apex, Java, Eclipse, .NET or similar)
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.