Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles,changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Ourdiverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align Technology is looking for a Senior Customer Success Specialist for the Benelux region. We are looking for a customer-focused individual, with high analytical skills and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field of Customer Service/Support roles.
In this position you will be the trusted advisor to both internal and external customers, mainly Key Accounts. You represent the entire range of company solutions to assigned customers, driving revenue while securing operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
In principle you are based in our new office in Amsterdam. Not in the Netherlands yet, but willing to move to Amsterdam? Then we are willing to support you in your relocation. Alternatively, you are based in Belgium, working remotely, but willing to come to Amsterdam on a regular basis while being in close daily contact with our Benelux team via our different remote working tools.
You will report directly to the Customer Success Manager, Benelux.
In this role, you will…
- Be an operational business partner for our Key Accounts.
- Be a strategic advisor responsible for all post-sales operations, including leading customer progress meetings, training delivery and monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Maintain a basic knowledge in orthodontic/dental concepts and topics.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, improving NPS and Customer Experience.
- Be responsible for mentoring the CS team, increase the level of personal accountability.
- Work on processes setup and development: continues improvement DNA + Methodology.
- Liaise between the customers and internal business departments (e.g. Sales, Marketing and Finance) to drive revenue and best serve our customers’ needs.
- Be part of a local and EMEA team of CS Specialists – an international community where sharing best practices and working on regional and global initiatives and projects are a big key to success.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years of directly related experience
- Fluency in English and native speaker of Dutch and French
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Training, mentoring and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal sensitivity and very effective communicator
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.