Staff Soc Analog-Mixed Signal And Circuit Engineer
Customer Hw Eng
Payroll & HR Specialist
Full Stack Engineer
Project Manager (Temporary Position)
Software Engineering Manager
Autonomous Vehicles Technician
Information Systems Expert
Algorithm Validation Engineer
Experienced QA Engineer
This position is for a Staff SoC Analog-Mixed Signal and Circuit Engineer responsible for design and development of products for data center. We are seeking an individual who has deep technical knowledge and expertise in analog mixed signal IP with good understanding of SoC level integration of HIPs and circuit validation at SOC level.
The candidate must be able to interaction effectively with cross functional design engineers/leads as well as communicate effectively with management, customer and peers. In addition, be self- motivated with the initiative to seek constant improvements in the SOC architecture knowledge, integration and design methodologies. The candidates must also possess strong initiative, analytical/problem solving skills, ability to work in a diverse team environment. The candidate must be able to develop training program and mentor juniors design engineers.
The responsibilities will focus on the analog mixed signal, foundation IP, SOC circuit architecture and may include but not be limited to:
- Understand various types of IOs/Interface IPs protocols and electrical spec, e.g DDR4/5, SerDes, USB3.x, PCIE Gen 4/5, AIB, PLL, SRAM and etc....
- Interacting with customer or product architect on Analog-Mixed Signal IPs evaluation and selection (both internal and external IP vendors), with deep knowledge how the IPs will meet the product specification, PPA requirements, collateral quality requirement, risk and schedule requirements.
- Responsible for AMS IPs readiness evaluation in supporting design win activities and early customer engagement.
- Define the IPs requirement checklist for SoC integration (eg. physical integration, power up and reset sequence across all AMS IPs) and drive various stake holders (structural design, fullchip, signoff, package, etc.) to meet the requirements.
- Identify and perform SPICE or AMS simulation validation to ensure the AMS IPs integration at SOC level is meeting the IP requirements or to mitigate the integration risk (eg. jitter simulation, startup sequence AMS validation).
- Develop linkages with EV or SV team, and support customer on post-silicon validation for AMS IP/subsystem.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Work with IP vendor to define the IP requirement, manage the development progress/schedule, getting technical supports, and to ensure IPs are meeting the specification and SOC signoff requirements
- Master's/Bachelor's Engineering Degree in field of Electrical and Electronics
- 6 yrs of Analog Mixed Signal or analog circuit design experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with RTL and DFT team
- Experience in advanced process nodes.
- Hands on expertise with scripting languages, such as Perl, TCL and knowledge of Hardware Description Languages of System Verilog
- In close follow up with latest and greatest technology development of the analog circuit or HIPs and the industry trends
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.