Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Java, Scala
Identity Access Sales Specialist
United States, Georgia
Sales Operations Specialist - Americas
Enterprise Account Executive - Midwest
United States, Missouri
Senior Data Engineer GTM
United States, Massachusetts
Solution Engineer - North Europe
Regional Marketing Manager
Sr Embedded Eng Supervisor,Xi'anBSEC,HBT
Quality Engineer II,Tianjin,HPS,PMT
Systems Engineer (DevOps)
CyberArk secures privileged access and protects organizations through a zero-trust approach. With CyberArk, organizations secure access everywhere, reduce complexity and have newfound confidence
to adopt modern business models and deliver awesome customer experiences. Our cloud first product uses Amazon AWS and spans 12 regions.
We are looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us design and build the next generation of integrated software solutions as we redefine security from a legacy static perimeter-based
approach to protecting millions of scattered connections in a boundary-less hybrid enterprise! Join a team of smart and hard-working professionals building enterprise-class cloud-based services in the
rapidly growing market of Identity and Access Management. You will be responsible for the User Behavior Analytics products so adaptive risk level assessment experience and machine learning is a requirement. Experience with Java and Scala is highly desirable.
• Contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team between product, engineering, and QA to lead research and design of models to better assess cybersecurity risk of user profiles
• Analyze platform data and conduct experiments to create and promote actionable insights to drive best practices and new features within the team.
• Experience in one of the following technologies: Spark, Yarn, Kafka, Hbase, Cloudera, AWS,Redshift.
• Experience in utilizing machine learning in a production/commercial environment.
• Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
• Demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality, and timeliness. Strong organizational and self-management skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• 4+ years hands-on software development experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.