Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior developer you will be responsible for designing and developing components and features independently. You would be a part of WW development organization and would be involved in discussion where you could influence the product strategy. You should also have leadership quality to manage and work as technical leads and be able to deliver end to end features.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Develop and Viable solution in the Financial Domain.
- Design and be an avid coder who can get his hands dirty and be involved in the coding to the deepest level.
- Work in an Agile environment of continuous deliverable.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from Sr members/leaders in this field.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4-8 Years of relevant Industry Experience
- Experience in C++, Java,J2EE technologies.
- 5+ experience on implementing end to end features independently.
- Hands on experience with developing Microservices’ Architecture on products with deep skills on relational and non-relational Database system.
- Should be aware of Big Data Technologies like Spark, HBase etc.
- Have some experience with understanding Machine learning model concepts.
- Has experience in designing application with Docker Kubernetes
- Domain Knowledge on Finance.
- Worked on creating products for Cloud
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.