Photonics Cad Engineer
United States, California
Software Engineer- Integration/Validation
United States, Oregon
United States, California
Fab24 Communications Specialist
Automation Equipment Technician - Practical Eng
Israel, Kiryat Gat
Mit Automation Engineer For Atm Apps.
Technical Training Student - Haifa
Automation Mechanical Engineer
Political Action Committee (Pac) Manager
United States, Washington, D.C.
Ai Platform Validation Engineer
Amazing experiences start with amazing opportunities in the dynamic field of silicon photonics. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work in a fast-paced environment developing Computer Aided Design solutions for next generation optical transceivers and contribute to Intel Silicon Photonics Product Division's mission to transform and lead Data Center optical connectivity, and enable Intel's differentiation in the networking space.
As the Photonics CAD engineer in our Research and Development organization, the individual will be responsible for developing Session Initiation Protocol design tools, flows, and methods related to simulation and modeling
Your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems.
- Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software.
- Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters.
- Develops routines and utility programs. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or 8+ years of experience in Electronic Design Automation.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Experience in System level photonic integrated simulators such as Ansys/Lumerical INTERCONNECT or Synopsys OptSim Circuit
- 5+ years of Experience in Creating compact models for active and passive photonics devices using Verilog-A and Ansys/Lumerical INTERCONNECT
- 5+ years of Experience in Photonic TCAD tools such as Ansys/Lumerical FDTD, DEVICE, and CHARGE; or Synopsys FullWAVE FDTD
- 5+ years of Experience in Electronic simulators such as Cadence Spectre and Analog Mixed-Signal (AMS); or Synopsys HSPICE
-5+ years of Experience in Cadence Virtuoso Design Framework and Analog Design Environment (ADE); or Synopsys Custom Compiler.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Experience in Photonics design and design automation expertise will be a strong plus
- 5+ years of Experience in Scripting skills, Virtuoso environment and Skill coding
- 5+ years of Experience developing Pcells, implementing Schematic Driven Layout, floor planning toolsInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.