Intel Corporation has several Supply Chain summer graduate internships or Co-Op opportunities. As a member of the team you will be a full business partner making and influencing business decisions that optimize Intel's Supply Chain. The Intern Program is structured as a 12 week summer 2022 assignment or 6 month Co-Op within an Intel supply chain business group. Graduate Interns will undertake a project designed to utilize existing skills and experience and provide an opportunity for professional growth; additionally, the Intern Program includes practical training and educational events networking, social opportunities and exposure to senior leadership and the Supply Chain community. The Supply Chain Intern will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Converting manufacturing and business requirements into actionable strategies and tactics as they relate to inventory health.
- Optimization streamlined reliable services logistics and supplier performance.
- Coordinating purchasing activities such as generating managing reconciling forecasts and schedules.
- Monitoring the acquisition of materials in support of ramping factories sustaining dispositioning materials for end-of-life factories.
- Executing contractual requirements as well as meets with suppliers to discuss performance cost opportunities and future operational strategies.
- Partnering with the factories to drive the lowest possible materials and service impact to tool availability.
- Assessing appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to support factory SLAs and quality requirements.
- Participating in the development and improvement of systems and tools to drive efficiencies across the organization.
- Working with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Works in a dynamic results and team oriented environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Influence strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Understands and streamlines business strategies stakeholder and supplier management
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- The candidate must be currently pursuing a graduate degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or a related field of study.
Inside this Business Group
- 3+ months of experience in supply chain management or engineering (procurement, supplier selection/management,contract negotiations, logistics/distribution,planning, materials management, factory operations)
- 3+ months of experience in Microsoft Power BI or similar data visualization tools
Technology and Manufacturing