PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Change has always been part of business, but today’s environment forces us to deal with change – both good and bad – faster than ever before. New technologies are changing how we live and work, and COVID, climate change and geopolitical tensions expose how fragile our world is.
Only companies that can adapt quickly will thrive. You need to work more agile, more intelligently, more efficiently to point out new ways. And doing so takes more than just a technical migration to the cloud.
A holistic business transformation is about changing the whole culture and mindset of an enterprise. It’s about redesigning your business processes. It’s about adopting new technologies – to unlock new ways of running your business and stay ahead of your industry.
To truly transform your business at your speed and terms, you need more than Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Software-as-a-Service. You need a holistic offering. What you really need is Business Transformation-as-a-Service.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a customer facing role where you will support the sales teams during the entire cycle of a Cloud deal. Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Present in detail the RISE with SAP Private Cloud, S/4 HANA Cloud Extended Edition and the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud service offering
- Present the requirements and value proposition for SAP private cloud on hyperscalers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Conduct assessment workshops with customers to define the future Cloud architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with partners, System Integrators, and or SAP Professional Services.
- Guide customers around Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, Networks etc..
- Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams.
- Own the technical discussions with the customer and act as the orchestrator of experts to obtain expertise from the SAP delivery organization as required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Business Administration required from an accredited university.
- High proficiency in customer communications and presentations is required
- High proficiency in the SAP product portfolio, offerings and industry solutions.
- Good understanding of SAP solutions (releases, platform interdependencies etc.)
- Good understanding of operational aspects (Application or Technical) of SAP solutions in a cloud environment.
- Good understanding of capabilities of at least one Hyperscaler (AWS; MS Azure or GCP)
- Ability and willingness to be part of a global team of Cloud Architects
- Willingness to undertake customer related travel on short notice
- Languages - Fluency in Spanish and English. French and/or Portugese will be an advantage.
- 5+ years of customer facing SAP Consulting experience.
- 5+ years of solution design, enterprise architecture and or SAP implementation.
- Experience in a customer facing pre-sales role is an advantage.
- Experience with IaaS Providers (AWS, MS Azure or GCP) and data centers is a big advantage.
- SAP HANA and S/4 HANA skills would be very helpful but not mandatory.
Our inclusion promise
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.