Carbon Black is now part of VMware. As a standalone company, Carbon Black established itself as a leader in the endpoint security space. The product portfolio includes the rapidly growing Predictive Security Cloud (PSC) platform that delivers next-generation endpoint protection capabilities from the cloud. Now with the full resources of VMware, you have the opportunity to make an impact and build upon Carbon Black’s success.
We are looking for a versatile UI/Full stack developer to join Managed Detection and Response (MDR) team to build solutions that will help us deliver an industry leading security product to our customers. Join a talented team of developers using a wide variety of latest cloud technologies to solve big problems while partnering with threat researchers who are on the bleeding edge of malware analysis. You’ll build solutions that our customers are clamouring for, that will help our customers prevent the next front page security breach.
Join us in our exciting agile journey of discovery and take part in building a great team that builds a great product by actively participating in the team’s growth, habit and process improvements!
What You’ll Do:
- Design, Build and maintain a responsive, feature rich UI hosted in AWS.
- Design critical components to solve hard and ambiguous problems, while collaborating with other lead engineers and mentoring junior ones.
- As a hands-on developer, master the entire life-cycle including research, design, application and deployment architecture, development, testing (dev owns quality), continuous deployment and continuous delivery up until production.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing and ensure that software designs follow best-practices and architectural guidelines.
What You’ll Bring:
- Knowledge about common user interface patterns and RESTful APIs.
- Hands on experience developing RESTful APIs, SpringBoot, Micro Services based backend systems will be an added bonus.
- Experience building highly scalable and performant enterprise systems.
- You have experience with SaaS development, Kubernetes and CI/CD tools.
- You have experience with either AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Working knowledge of NOSQL and relational database
- Knowledge in security space will be added advantage
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- You have top-notch analytical skills and are a great problem solver
- You have the ability to work effectively in a complex development environment, are results oriented with bias for action. We move fast.
- You have BE/MTech in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-08-02
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.