The North America Market Channel Business Planning team works with channel sales leadership, product category teams along with a wide range of internal support organizations to define, manage and operationally execute business plans against defined strategic objectives. As a member of the team you will engage closely with channel sales leaders to drive business execution excellence on a daily basis. This individual will work closely with the US Channel Partner Sales team to develop insights to drive and improve business performance. This position will provide broad exposure to business issues and will prepare you for higher level planning and strategy roles across HP.
This is a complex, demanding and rapidly evolving business environment that requires analytic dexterity and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You will drive the bi-weekly forecasting process, analyze a continuous stream of complex and detailed data to identify trends and track and assess the performance of the business. The individual in this role will work closely with sales teams to develop, execute and evaluate the effectiveness of business plans, evaluate compensation plans and coverage alternatives and define and drive projects to increase operational efficiency.
- You will be expected to construct reporting and financial models, utilizing data from a variety of sources, with minimal direction, to objectively assess partner business performance relative to internal plans and the external market. In addition, the individual in this role will provide on-going business operational support, including ad-hoc projects, for one or more route-to-market sales teams.
- Engagement with individuals within the channel sales team as well as across functions ranging from finance, sales comp, sales operations, business planning, market intelligence, and others is essential to gain a broad understanding of this very complex business and be able to provide insightful recommendations.
- Managing large data sets, from multiple sources, and being able to summarize and present your findings to an executive level audience will be one of your keys to success.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically, 4-6 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong analytical thinking and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and draw conclusions from multiple data sources and disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Access, and financial modeling.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize findings visually.
- Organization, planning & project management skills.
- Developed relationship management skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Exercises independent judgment.
The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of this posting is 85,500 to 104,500 • This position may be eligible for incentive pay for openings where this is applicable. • HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: • Dental insurance • Disability insurance • Employee assistance program • Flexible schedule • Flexible spending account • Health insurance • Life insurance • Paid time off • 401(k) matching • Vision insurance
are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,
and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are
inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to
making a meaningful difference.