ABOUT THE ROLE* Automate the production of marketing images and video.* Measure our impact and continually improve our connection to the consumer.As our Lead Engineer, you will play an integral role in developing an innovative and highly scalable platform to support the end-to-end process from planning to delivery of targeted marketing communications.WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON* Innovating, architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable systems, focusing on highly visible marketing initiatives.
* Participating in the construction of new features and identifying areas for improvement proactively.
* Provide technical leadership and best engineering practices to continuously deliver working software.
* You will use your in-depth experience in software development to writing clean, tested, and well-documented code, as well as lead the peer code review process and partner with other engineers on the team.WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
WHAT YOU BRING* Academic background in computer science (BS or MS) or equivalent work experience.
* 8+ years’ experience developing highly scalable applications, APIs, and services.
* Senior level experience with Full Stack skills in Node.js/Java8/Spring and React.
* Experience using cloud services to build an integrated application (AWS preferred).
* Proven track record of building a microservice architecture.
* Expertise with designing and tuning relational database (MySQL) and non-relation DB (MongoDB, Dynamo DB).
* Technical leadership experience in projects involving scaled out and distributed applications.
* Experience working with Product Managers, other development teams, and QA teams to accelerate software development and increase quality.
* Be a self-starter with a passion for technology and a burning desire to constantly improve yourself, the product, and the codebase.
* Comfortable working within an exciting fast-paced environment by reducing ambiguity and building trust with the team.
* Willingness to explore new technologies and creative solutions.
* Strong at estimating work, planning, organization, and implementing complex software projects.* Experience with implementing CI/CD and leading teams with DevOps responsibilities of deploying and supporting the software in production.