Teva Pharmaceuticals is looking to fill a Production Operator II role at our Salt Lake City, Utah site. This position is responsible for performing operations related to the manufacturing and/or packaging of drug products through equipment set-up, operation, clean-up and maintenance in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
Teva West Site Address: 4745 Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116.
Shift: Monday–Thursday, 5:00am to 3:30pm
Responsibilities & Duties:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments.
• Responsible for set up, changeover, programming and operation of various equipment manufacturing and/or packaging equipment including, but not limited to, mixers, granulators, dryers, mills, tablet compression, holder assemblers, blister formers and sealers, packagers and labelers.
• Responsible for training lower level technicians to perform manufacturing/packaging operations.
• Responsible for learning routine troubleshooting on complex machine parts and equipment.
• Responsible for cleaning facilities, equipment and utensils as required following written Standards Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Responsible for completing documentation as required in the manufacturing of product and the cleaning of facilities and equipment, following cGMP’s and good documentation practices.
• Responsible for reporting and/or escalating any conditions or problems that may affect the quality or integrity of product.
• Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments.
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Batch Record instructions.
• Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.