The future is what we make it.
- Perform risk assessment and audits of HR policies and processes to identify control gaps, provide recommendations to ensure risk mitigation and ensure implementation of adequate controls, and summarize findings through standard reporting.
- Objectively review an organization’s business processes and verify the accuracy of internal records by conducting internal audits.
- Examines and evaluates Payroll process & systems, Data management, HR Services operational procedures, and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate and that controls are adequate.
- Reviews HRS operations to evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness as well as to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, laws, and government regulations.
- Prepare Audit plan and design audit calendar and develops formal written post audit reports to management and makes recommendations as appropriate based on the findings.
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets
- Coordinate internal and external audits that involve HR processes and track findings to closure.
- Manage and enhance Business Continuity documentation and testin g across HR Services sites and key HR applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in a HR, Business, Accounting, Legal,Compliance, Accounting, Audit or related field
- Starting with 3 years of Finance / Accounting /Operational Audit experience
- Employment with a large scale auditfirm (EY, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG) – Preferred but not required
- Understandingof Data Privacy Regulations, Works Councils requirements, etc is a plus
- Knowledgeof HR policies & processes and associated risk a plus
- Strongorganization, leadership, innovation and influencing skills
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
- JOB ID:req309704
- Category:Human Resources
- Location:3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania